Statcounter

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Tip

Rush Limbaugh just returned from a trip to Afghanistan. As I read his observations of conditions and I was intrigued that they were so similar to mine. So if you want some more in-depth detail on some of the great and not-so-great things going on over here, may I recommend Rushlimbaugh.com and click on the Afghanistan stories that interest you.
Now don't give me any hoopla about his political leanings because I read the commentaries and experiences from sources from many diverse political leanings (confessed or not) and there is value in most of them. It is understood that different authors will bring different views or interpretations to the table; you have to know the source. But like I say, his experiences mimic mine and I think you may find it interesting. The articles may be up for only a few days so I suggest you go soon and save them if you have interest but can't read them right away. That is all for now! Thank you, and good night.

No comments: